Monday: Full-Body Circuit
Are you looking for a challenging but effective way to get in shape? If so, then try the 1-Week Calisthenics Workout Challenge. This challenge will help you build strength, endurance, and flexibility in just one week.
As part of the 1-Week Calisthenics Workout Challenge, you will perform a single workout every day for one week. The full-body circuit workout will consist of push-ups, bodyweight lunges, planks, bodyweight rows, and mountain climbers. You will perform each exercise for 45 seconds, with a 15-second rest between exercises.
- Jumping jacks: 1 minute
- Bodyweight squats: 1 minute
- Arm circles: 30 seconds forward, 30 seconds backward
- Push-ups: 45 seconds
- Bodyweight lunges: 45 seconds
- Plank: 45 seconds
- Bodyweight rows (using a sturdy table or bar at hip height): 45 seconds
- Mountain climbers: 45 seconds
- Cat-cow stretch: 1 minute
- Forward fold space: 1 minute
- Child’s pose: 1 minute
- Deep breathing: 2 minutes
- If you are new to calisthenics, start with a modified version of the exercises. For example, you can do push-ups from your knees instead of your toes.
- If you cannot complete the whole circuit, take a break and continue.
- Listen to your body, and don’t push yourself too hard.
The 1-Week Calisthenics Workout Challenge is a great way to get in shape and challenge yourself. If you complete the challenge, you will be well on your way to building strength, endurance, and flexibility.
If you like this first challenge, complete the rest of the challenge!
The 1-Week Calisthenics Workout Challenge is just the beginning. There are many other calisthenics workouts that you can try. If you enjoy the challenge, you can continue doing it for over a week. You can also try other calisthenics workouts that target specific muscle groups.
No matter what you choose to do, make sure to listen to your body and don’t push yourself too hard. With consistent effort, you will see results.
Get in on the action and tune in to the Army Gymnastics Podcast today! Please find us on your favorite platforms, including Spotify, Apple, Google, Pandora, and Amazon Music. Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Army Gymnastics – start listening today on Spotify