1-Hour Yoga Class for Beginners
Introduction to Yoga class like you would take at your gym, but in the comfort of your own home without the awkwardness
What you’ll learn
- Do a full yoga class as you would in a gym
- Do the basic yoga poses
- Learn the right way to breathe
- Do this course just like you would do an exercise video every day, and make it a part of your exercise routine
- Be open to yoga
- Be open to sticking with this as a part of your routine long term, or at least try it
This course is designed to make it easy for you to start practicing yoga on a regular basis and get the physical and mental health benefits for which Yoga is widely known.
In this course, Crystal Sens, who is a licensed Yoga instructor with 10 years of experience, takes you through a beginning Yoga class that you can follow along as you follow it in the course.
The other person in the course is Alex Genadinik who is an absolute Yoga beginner. If you are a beginner, you can watch what mistakes Alex makes, and see where Crystal corrects Alex. Chances are that if Alex makes some mistakes, you might make similar mistakes if you are also a beginner. And this is a good way to see what common mistakes there are so that you don’t make them.
Yoga health benefits
The potential health benefits of yoga include:
- Stress reduction. A number of studies have shown that yoga can help reduce stress and anxiety. It can also enhance your mood and overall sense of well-being.
- Improved fitness. Practicing yoga can lead to improved balance, flexibility, range of motion and strength. And this means you’re less likely to injure yourself in other physical endeavors or in your daily activities.
- Management of chronic conditions. Yoga can help reduce risk factors for chronic diseases, such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Yoga might also help alleviate chronic conditions, such as depression, pain, anxiety, and insomnia.
Try the course risk-free
Every Army gymnastics course has a 30-day money-back guarantee. So if there is something you don’t like about the course, you can just get your money back. But we are sure that you will love the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for yoga or exercise beginner
- If you are an experienced yoga practitioner, this course is NOT for you